Comment on page
Finding API Keys
The biggest challenge of them all.
Because we offer over 100 exchange integrations, it is difficult to offer 100 different guides on where to find these API keys.
In general, for DCA Stack to operate for you it needs the ability to trade and retrieve account balances. Sometimes these options are bundled when you allow trading permissions, sometimes they're not.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT ENABLE WITHDRAWAL PERMISSIONS.
Let me repeat myself and I will do so all over these docs, DO NOT enable withdrawal permissions. DCA Stack does not need access to this API ability. We will never offer services that has to do with the withdrawal of your cryptocurrencies or funds out of the exchange. The DCA Stack app does not require access to this in any way and never will. This is both for your safety and ours, we want to make sure you can authorize applications to trade on behalf of you but never to withdraw your funds to external accounts.
As for a general guide, they are as follows. The order might be different for each exchange. Please read all of this before trying it so you know how to spot where everything is and choose the right options.
- 1.Log in to the exchange of choice
- 2.Navigate to the settings page and find API
- 3.Create a new API key and keep a note of it.
- 4.Now when it comes to permissions, it is important you DO NOT withdrawal permissions. Do enable trading permissions and account info permissions.
- 5.Take note of your API secret and any other API details (passphrase, uid).
- 6.Create a new instance on DCA Stack with the details you took a note of.
- 7.Enjoy DCAing into your favorite cryptos :)